CSIC HAVE 3 MISSION
Mission 1 : To Make India Crime and Corruption Free
Mission 2 :- To bring National Pride and National Integrity in heart’s of every Indian Citizen
Mission 3 :- To Generate employment among Indian Citizen’s and make them Self Reliable
1. Public Grievance Redressal Service
2. Crime & Corruption Investigation.
3. Crime Investigation & Research Services
4. Security and Intelligence Services
5. Media Information
6. Education & Training of Law Civil Defense, Martial Art and Journalism
7. Journalist Defense Services
8. Child Related Issues.
9. Human Right protection Organization.
10. Right to Information (RTI) Division
How CSIC Works
CSIC first investigates/probes the Complaint/ problem of crime corruption / injustice impartially and reaches the truth. Then, without any delay, it inform the same to the supreme authorities like President, Prime Minister, Home Minister, Chief Minister, Governor's, DGP and other concerned Police / Civil / Judicial Grievances by drawing Government's attention towards the concerned problem. This is effective re-dressal of public grievances by drawing Government's attention towards the concerned problem.